I made my first attempt of fried cream-O cookies last week and I think it went out pretty well. *ehem* So I made a simple tutorial on how to do it in a very easy way. Easy way nga ba? :)))))))
- 1pc. egg
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 cup of water
1. Mix all the ingredients: flour,baking powder,egg and sugar.
2. Add water.
3. Add 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil. (cooking oil is also okay.)
4. Stir mixture until its consistency is smooth.
5. Here’s my favorite part! Ready your cookies! *U*
6. Dip your cookies in your pancake batter.
7. Carefully release your soaking cookies into the hot oil. (I don’t have pictures while cooking the cookies. `Coz I’m excited to eat it. Haha!)
Here’s the final product of my version of Fried Oreo Cookies not Oreo but Cream-O. Yikes! ☺ I hope you find this tutorial very helpful though it’s not! Hahaha! :)))))