Hello guys! I’m officially on a break…I mean semester break for school. I really need this since I felt the pressure within my taken course. At least now,I can rest and pray that God will do a miraculous thing on my grades. If He will then I’m very grateful,really. All I need this semester is to passed all my subjects so that I didn’t need to take it all over again.
Honestly,entering on a University like Jose Rizal is really hard for me. Why I’ve said that? I’m really having a hard time adjusting on my profs and classmate because they’re too far from my old profs & classmates before. I don’t know why but I think my stay in ACLC for two years was way better than this. But hopefully I can survive, I know I will because I have a big God on my back helping me so I really need a huge faith at this time of my life.
Anyway,I’m not here to rant about my struggle in my Uni,I’m here because I want to say “Hello” to you guys and I’m back on a ‘serious’ blogging at this time. I have all the free time I need so that I can blog and of course,I need a social life so I could share it also on my blog. So here’s a few things you will see on my blog this coming 3 weeks of my break!!! I’m excited!!!
- First of all, I want to start my Bible devotion this break and share it on my blog. The Bible is one of my inspiration resources since I was a teen and God is my best of all best friend,through him I pass all the trials & obstacles I’m facing specially in my teenager life. God first before anything else! 😉
- The Happy List – I already posted two THL entries and I plan to make more entries! It helps me a lot to stay inspired & grateful in life. 🙂
- ‘Month’ favorites – I’m a fan on watching this kind of videos on Youtube and since Ate Camie on Wild-Spirit.net decided to put it on her blog,I also plan to put my favorites on my blog also!!! I also got the ideas of THL from her. She’s really great! ;bd
- I also plan to check out some new inspirational blog over the web and share it with you guys. That would be cool! If you guys know of a inspirational blog may it be on fashion,personal,food or anything under the sun,don’t hesitate to TA-ed me,I would appreciate it a lot!
- This semester break,I also plan to cook some food like adobo, menudo or maybe desserts and I try to share the recipe. I’m already 19 and I can’t cook for myself,huhuhu. ;A;
- I’m also going to share my drawings and sketches I did this semester and the ones I’m going to make this break. Good news is yes,I’m back on arts and I hope it will continue forevs.
- And lastly,my everyday diaries on what I did on that day,what I watch or what I eat.
So that’s it! I also hope I could make friends now on Tumblr, I miss my old Tumblr friends here and I don’t know where are they now or what they are up to but I’m trying to reconnect with them this month! Yay!!!
I hope you all guys have a good day! God bless! xoxo.