I know we’re already in halfway of the year 2015 and writing this post is actually really late but I just want to say goodbye and thank 2014 because it has been a good and wonderful year for me. I’ve done my first year in review last year 2013 and it feels like I also need to do it for the year 2014. Hehe,so let’s get started!
- My college friends and I shoot in Angono Riverside for a project in Humanities!
- AGD Exhibit and I had the chance to cosplay Cardcaptor Sakura! Also,celebrated Valentines with my love at the hospital because of my grandma who is sick that time.
- Daddy is back!!!
- Back to back summer getaway with my lovely bestfriend, James & Jerrie Mae!
- First time to work in a factory, give up and found myself working in the BPO industry!
- First fruit of my salary,got the chance to treat my Mom and siblings a box of JCo!
- Got endorsed to production,my very first time to talk to Americans!
- Seizing the last month of our work! Plus, 4th anniversary with Jervin, Mom cooked Spaghetti and watched movies with him.
- Thanking God because I got hired again,same company but different account. Whooo!!!
- Meeting new people in the industry,building friends and showin’ what we got!
- Got endorsed to production again and this time it’s a lot more easier.
- Celebrating Christmas and New Year at work but God never fail to shower my family and I more blessings!~
To be honest with you guys, I’ve started 2014 with a heartbreak (not really with my boyfriend) but with someone who I really love and proud of,my Dad. I’m not going to tell the whole story here but yeah,it was really shocking and I can’t move on that time but I’m thanking my Mom who is very strong to face that kind of sh*t that my Dad did. She’s the one who lifted me up and it will never be possible without God in our life. Oh hey,let’s forget about it.
One thing also,I’ve forgotten to blog more often this year because of work that’s why I don’t have any links to put on my year in review. But I’m going to do blogging more this year! I hope I can do this! *fingers crossed*
So yeah,that’s basically my year is all about,nothing fancy and adventurous but I’m going to do that this year! Looking forward for more opportunities and blessings this year 2015!
“Commit to the Lord whatever you do,and he will establish your plans. – Proverbs 16:3”