It has been a year since the last time I posted a happy list on my blog which is a link-up post on Camie’s blog before and I missed it so much. So today, I’ve decided to bring it back on my blog just to remind myself that even the smallest thing would make me grateful in life.
1. Windows 10 – I recently upgraded my laptop’s operating system and I liked the new system UI of Windows. I’m not a tech-geek but don’t hate me for liking it. I really don’t know if it’s a good idea upgrading from 8.1 to 10 so please don’t ask me too! Haha, I’m not exploring it yet. 🙂
2. Being with my best girlfriends – I’ve been spending a lot of time with my girlfriends lately ever since my boyfriend & I broke up. I can’t thank them enough for making me feel good & reminding me that I’m not alone. They’re also the main reason why my relationship right now is in a state of healing & making things up. Yep, we broke up & got back together. I don’t wanna talk about it in details but that’s also the main reason why I’ve been MIA on my blog!
3. Getting a GPA of 2.26 from the last semester – The things I did when I was working and applying it when I started studying was a good help achieving this GPA. I thank God for the wisdom He gave me everyday up until today. I don’t know what will happen this second semester since I’m struggling ever since my heart breaks…
4. Hello Kitty pajamas – My sister bought me the cutest pajamas I could ever have and that will be printed in Hello Kitty. Hahaha!
5. Making new memories with the boyfriend – It may take a lot of courage, effort and time to actually heal every wounds our hearts had but I’ll never give up…we’ll never give up.
6. Being classmates with my friend Alyssa – As an irregular student and having different classes in different sections and courses is quite stressful so having at least one companion would be a relieve knowing I know someone who I could ask for help. Hahaha!
7. Kinamat dates with my former office mates – Kinamat was a name of a bar & restaurant famous in our city. And lately every Saturday, Ate Luna, Vince and I are always here, not for a drink but for food! Plus the company being with these two is hilarious,they always made my Saturday night so fun!
8. Having a supportive parents – I can’t express how thankful I am that they’re my parents. They may hate some of my decisions in life specially right now but they always give me the support I needed. Thank God for them. ❤
9. Learning how to put make up on my face – I feel so good about myself every time I go out of our house and there’s just a little color on my face. Well honestly this is so not me…before. I really don’t care how I look when I go out and just last month, realization came in: “Oh hey! You need to good look not for the people around you but for yourself.” There is a story behind this…but I’ll keep it for myself na lang so you don’t get stressed too! Haha! 🙂
10. Prayers answered! – I won’t elaborate what things I prayed for that get answered. It just so amazing that God is bigger than all my problems, you just need to have a good fight of faith. So for this, I’ll be leaving you with a bible verse that helped me get through out:
“I always look to You, because You rescue me from every trap.”
– Psalms 25:15
This happy list was a lot more different from my usual happy list posts. And most of the things that makes me happy now a days are not all came from material things that I have, but also came from the people who I never knew that I mean so much to them. Also things that I never knew I could do for myself. I just hope that everything will be fine and will go back as to where it was before. I’m not just hoping but I’m also going to pray for all of these things to happen…soon. In the right time.